sâmbătă, 24 septembrie 2011

Love, Joy, Happiness

There are feelings that make me survive.
With you I live, I live every moment with high intensity. You make me smile even when I'm sad. You give me a reason to be. You just make me love you. 'Cause it's true. I do love you.I love you from the bottom of my heart. I love to love you and I will always do. Nothing can stop me from loving you, because this is what I choose to. I love you since the day I met you! You gave me the most beautiful feeling. With you I suffered, with you I laught, with you I cryed and I smiled. With you, Yes. I do wish to still love you. I do wish to feel every moment again, as it was.
I just love you!
Last night I felt happy. I found happiness. Just standing on a bank, in your embrace, counting the stars and looking at the lights from he park and talking to you and seeing a smile on your sweet face and feeling your protection, keeping me safe and warm, made me a happy girl with an extremely intelligent, respectfull, good and beautiful friend near her. This is happiness fed with small pleasure. This is the feeling that keeps me alive, full of hope and desire. There is no need of water, food or money, when there is this. This feeds every part of the body and, the most important, soul.
Love and find happiness in small things!

Niciun comentariu: