sâmbătă, 8 octombrie 2011

Sad!

I'm telling you that I love you. I am telling you the most beautiful words, and you... you just avoid me. You stopped answering at my "hello" and you've started to ignore me. I suggested you to do nice things together and you said "anything with you" and then you left me, because yes, you seduced me and you left me...
I don't know what's to be done...I don't even have the power to think at this...


I thought wrong that you were not with me. In fact, you were. When I saw you're calling me, at 00:00, I...I just lost myself...And when you told me you're coming to visit me I completely lost myself!
When I saw you I became happy, I forgot my flu and I smiled. You made me smile!
Thank you for what you've done! You gave me a hug and I felt better... Thank you!

Un comentariu:

Anonim spunea...

And French she spoke full fair and fetisly
After the school of Stratford atte Bowe,
For French of Paris was to her unknowe.